Tri-Hart is excited to start up our Summer Swimming Program.
Sanctioned and insured by Triathlon Ontario.
Breakdown of options:
Program #1 Summer League -Senior and Junior- (9 sessions per week)
* 5 pool swimming practices. (Session 4 with live running video). Senior 5:30-7 am; Junior 7-8:30 am Monday to Friday Lions Pool Grimsby.
* 1 open water swim. ALL 7:30-9 am Gulliver’s Lake
* 3 dryland/team activities. (2 indoor, 1 outdoor) Tuesday and Thursday 6-7 pm, Saturday 9-10 am
See the registration tab for sign up today!!
Limited to 40 athletes per Session
Recommendation Summer Competitions
* Embrace open water swim fest. July 28th Cost = $50 CA
* Welland canal open. August 11th Cost = $60-65 CA
* The Lost race (15 and older). August 17th Cost = $55 CA
* Stroke and strides (Wednesday nights – July 3rd, 31st and Aug 28th – cost see website at https://strokeandstride.ca/races/ for details)
Program #2 Swimming technique development (3 45min sessions per week offered – limited to 2 athletes per session)
* Highly individualized work on strokes and skills.
* Video analysis (Edited video sent to the athlete following the session).
* 1:2 coach/athlete ratio.
*Times and Dates offered: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 5:30-6:15 pm or 6:15-7 pm (45 min each session)
Program #3 Swim For Tri (2 pool swim sessions per week at the Lions Pool)
* 2 swimming practices. Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-7 am (90 min per session)
Online registration: see our registration tab for details. No offline registration.
Coaches and Event Organizers
· Sheila Treleaven, 1991 Pan American Games Competitor for Team Canada in Swimming. 12 Time National Medalist, NCAA Div1 Scholarship athlete, TCU Female Athlete of the Year, 2015 Ironman 70.3 World Championships competitor, 3 year Pro International Triathlete and NCCP Certified
· Susana Escobar Two-time Olympian 2008-2012. Current Mexican Record holder. Multiple medalist at international competitions including PanAmerican games in 2011 and Central American Games 2006-2010. Top 16 at World Championships in 2009 and top 18 at the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008. Member of the Mexican National Team for over 10 years. Swam for the University of Texas at Austin achieving All-American and honorable mention three consecutive years. Over 6 years coaching experience from novice to provincial and national qualifiers. American Swimming Coaches Association level 4 certified as well as active member of Canadian National Coaches Certification Program.”
· Lee Hart, High Performance Triathlon Coach, coached multiple ITU National Champion, Multiple Provincial Champions, placed 4 athletes on Canadian National Triathlon Team, 4 National Age Group Champions, 20 Age Group World Championship Qualifiers. Qualified for 12 Age Group World Triathlon Championships. NCCP Certified, Draft Legal Cycling Coach